Tupelo - Tabletop Planter | Fiberglass
A collection of 7″ wide windowbox planters offered from select designer Jay Scotts.
- Classic, clean shapes for versatility and ease in planting
- Made from high-quality fiberglass for indoor or outdoor use and easy care
- Offered in four sizes and a range ofhand-painted finishes
Colors depicted on your screen may vary from how the planter looks in different lighting situations. To guarantee color match, please order a sample from our available color swatches
Offered in a variety of lengths and heights, our selection of 7″ wide tabletop planters complement a variety of design aesthetics, and can be mixed and matched to create a custom collection:
- Measuring at 20″ long and 7″ high, the Tupelo window planter makes an elegant and eye-catching statement without dominating its surroundings. Fill it with your own mixture of plants or comfortably fit three 6″ grow pots into its frame for easy customization when you want to change the design and layout.
- The clean, simple shape of our Weir rectangular planter suits traditional, transitional and contemporary spaces. It’s versatile and easy to use, accommodating four 6″ grow pots to eliminate the need to re-pot.
- Our Vicksburg rectangular planter is perfect for use on tabletops and counters. At nearly three feet long, our 32″ Vicksburg planter is a match for spacious surfaces but its low-profile shape won’t block views or overwhelm vertically.
- The Wheeling modern rectangular fiberglass container measures 43″ in length, making it perfect for long stretches of countertop or spacious dining or conference tables. Accommodating seven 6-inch grow pots, its relatively shallow shape is perfect for displaying rows of small plants.