Shipping & Returns
Know Before You Buy
We offer free color samples on our fiberglass and aluminum planters so that you can make sure you have selected the best color for your installation. Color samples ship quickly at no charge. Register an account and place a color sample order today!
We ship to the continental United States of America. Orders to other locations cannot be placed on this website and you will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . All our shipments are sent via common carrier (LTL). Each shipment will either be delivered to a dock (if available) or curbside via liftgate. Recipient is responsible for moving the planters from the curb or dock to their final point of installation.
Shipping & Handling is included in the price for retail sales, and will be quoted & billed at actual freight rates for wholesale sales.
Each planter is inspected by our quality control team after finishing and prior to packing and shipping. Rarely damages will happen during transit. It is vitally important that you inspect the shipment upon arrival.
If you notice damage to the shipment you must notate any damages on the bill of lading. This includes any SHORTAGES or DAMAGE to the planters. Failure to do this will result in forfeiture of your right to make a claim for damage.
You must notify us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt about any SHORTAGES or DAMAGES to your planters. Failure to do this will result in forfeiture of your right to make a claim for damage.
- Returns accepted only within thirty (30) days of receipt and prior written confirmation of acceptance.
- No unauthorized returns are eligible for refund or credit.
- Returns must be unused (not-planted) in the original box with all packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for paying the cost of shipping for returns.
- Custom Planters, Made-to-Order Planters and planters with drain holes added are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Credit for returns is subject to inspection and the product being deemed in good condition by our receiving department.
- Refunds will be applied to the form of payment used for the transaction