Shop Our Best Selling Fiberglass Planters
Our wide range of planters includes a variety of fiberglass planter shapes and sizes for all settings. From round planters to rectangular, cylindrical, square, and bowl pots, we have fiberglass planters to suit every design style — contemporary or traditional.
See our best-selling fiberglass planters below.
Fiberglass Planters and Pots for Every Indoor and Outdoor Space
Functional, durable, and lightweight. Upgrade your space with meticulously crafted, luxurious planters.
Download Our Product Catalog
See All Of Our Colors, Shapes And More In One PDF
5* Fiberglass Planters For Businesses, From The USA’s Most Trusted Specialists
Our premium planters are purpose-built for the modern world, designed to meet the specific needs of commercial clients. Hotels, restaurants, retail brands, and offices all use our planters to fill their spaces with mood-boosting greenery.
Our planters make the perfect addition to your business’s indoor or outdoor spaces.
Need Help Choosing The Right Fiberglass Planters For Your Space?
If you’d rather chat with a member of our friendly team and get personalized recommendations on the best planters for your business, we’re always happy to help.
We can recommend fiberglass planters based on the space you’re looking to fill or the plants you’re hoping to grow.
In the market for high-quality, durable, yet beautifully designed fiberglass planters?
Learn About Our Fiberglass Planters
Fiberglass material is reinforced plastic, built by interweaving tiny glass fibers. The glass fibers are laid out in random adjoining patterns and held together with a cohesive substance, usually a form of resin.
The design of fiberglass planters makes them incredibly hardwearing. If durability is one of your biggest concerns, fiberglass planters might be your best option.
The combination of flexible fibers and sturdy resin compounds ensures every pot and planter box made from fiberglass material is outstandingly durable.
Fiberglass is highly resistant to damage and corrosion, making fiberglass planters perfect for outdoor spaces and high-traffic areas. As if specially made for planters, fiberglass materials were built to last in all conditions. Wherever you can think to incorporate container gardening products, fiberglass planters will fit perfectly.
Besides being durable, fiberglass planters have several other benefits that make them the ideal choice for any setting.
Fiberglass Is Lighter Weight than More Traditional Materials
Fiberglass has a much lighter weight than other materials, such as stone, concrete, or terracotta, making them easier to move around and maintain than these heavier products.
Fiberglass Planters Are Affordable
The design process involved in making fiberglass planters is also efficient, which keeps costs down and allows you to enjoy more affordable pricing. Their long-lasting durability also means you won’t need to spend money replacing planters every year or two like you would with plastic planters.
These planters have a low initial investment cost, and they’re cost-effective in the long run too.
There Are a Range of Fiberglass Planter Shapes That Accommodate Different Designs
The fiberglass manufacturing process means these planters can be made into a wide range of shapes and sizes. They can be fashioned into any number of beautiful, elegant, and modern shapes and are available in a wide range of colors.
So if you have specific design ideas, especially any that involve vivid pops of color, sweeping curves, or cutting lines, fiberglass is the perfect material for show-stopping aesthetics.
At Pots, Planters & More, all our planters are carefully constructed to combine form and function. They’re designed to withstand any weather conditions all year round, and they’re available in a variety of styles and colors.
Here’s why you should choose our fiberglass planters:
- A huge range of colors and styles — Your planters can help you express your brand’s personality and create a welcoming space for customers, visitors, or staff. So we make sure you have a range of colors and styles to choose from. You’ll find planters to suit all of your design ideas.
- Sizes to suit your space — We have small, medium, and large planters made from fiberglass. Wherever you need planters for — an expansive garden, patio, or wraparound balconies — we stock the sizes you need.
- All planters have the option of drainage holes — Proper drainage is hugely important for the health of your plants, especially if they’re positioned outdoors. We offer drainage holes in all of our planters so excess water can drain from the soil, reducing the risk of root rot.
- Free shipping — Just do your planter shopping at our online store, and we’ll deliver your planters free of charge.
- Our friendly team is always happy to help — If you need more information or help choosing the best planters for your business, we can offer personalized advice.
- Wholesale prices and trade discounts — We offer wholesale pricing to our commercial clients to help you save money when shopping for planter products. Just sign up for our wholesale pricing here.
Gain Ideas & Inspiration from the Pots, Planters & More blog
Shop Our Range Of Fiberglass Planters Now
All our fiberglass planters have been hand-crafted to offer a modern and clean visual style suitable for all kinds of areas. They can be used to accentuate features like doorways and entrances or decorate hotel lobbies or restaurant dining areas. Plus, they’re easy to care for and easy to use. Our planters are the ideal fit for whatever space you need to fill.
Looking for Volume or Trade Pricing?
Open An Instant Account